BBC (Brian's Boot Camp)

Not to be confused with the British Broadcasting Corporation, the BBC will focus on Brian's fast paced journey of the mastery of the Java programming language.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Timeline & Odds

What do you know about the timeline on this hiring at this point? Shonah and I are trying to get our ducks in a row so I can put in the time that I need to. But I've got to say, I'm more than a bit daunted by the task of both getting through a cert book in two weeks -- thanks for the recommendation, by the way -- and then working on practice tests for another two-ish weeks. It is very likely that I'll try to pick up the cert book before the weekend is out.

I haven't had time to reply to your e-mail yet, but I hope to do so soon.

Since Dave appears to be here, too, I'd love to hear what kind of raw time you guys think might be necessary to accomplish getting the certification in a month. Not that I don't trust your opinion, Sten, but I certainly would be encouraged to hear a second opinion on the matter.

It should be noted that I have about 5 vacation days left that I could use toward acheiveing this goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home